Welcome to Goldcoast Coin Exchange, where coins have been the family business for over 40 years. Whether it is filling the last hole in your collection, or liquidating the family estate, we are here to help.
As life members of the A.N.A, and members of both N.G.C. and P.C.G.S. we are fully capable of handling all of your rare coin needs. Our expert appraisers have also been trained by G.I.A. and are ready to assist you with any estate jewelry needs. We specialize in estate and probate appraisals, and have satisfied attorneys, courts, and clients for decades.
Our numismatists are happy to assist you with your want list. Key coins, better dates, and varieties are our specialty. We want you to feel comfortable in a store where upgrades and trades are welcome. If you are looking to sell your personal collection, or just have some coins that you want to sell for fair market value, look no further. We have a long reputation for being honest and generous with our clientele.
We pay cash on the spot for your old gold jewelry. From fine estate pieces to old scrap gold, you can realize some of the highest prices paid in history!
Read customer reviews from Yelp:
1. Integrity, reputation, professional.
If you are thinking about selling gold jewelry, coins or bullion, I can tell you they will pay higher prices than anyone in at least a 40 mile radius.
They are experts and can quickly evaluate and make you a cash offer.
If you are a collector they are probably the best numismatic dear in Los Angeles county. They are members in good standing With all industry organizations.
It's always a pleasure doing business with them
2. I walked in and had excellent help reevaluating a coin collection from quite a while ago. I was given great information and Tom was exceptionally knowledgable and very helpful. Recommended for coin/bill evals! Thanks guys!
3. I went in there for the first time and had a good experience. The owner, Tom, welcomed me and we talked a little while. Good variety of merchandise and prices look fair. I bought a Morgan Silver Dollar. I will visit here again.
4. I took my relatives' coin collection in for evaluation. After he passed away, we found numerous notes about taking his collection to Goldcoast if we plan to sell. As we live closer to another well known coin dealer we sent the list to them as well. Both were close so I decided to honor my brother in law's request. After evaluating the few items that could not be done without seeing them, they gave me a higher price. Very fair treatment and pleasant to deal with.
5. Just returned from here , a great experience! Lisa was wonderful in evaluating my coins . I had done some research and received more than expected , they were very fair. I also showed them 2 rings , one of which Kevin Jewelers would not even make an offer on and received a very substantial amount of cash for it. I highly recommend this business, very professional and very trust worthy!